Here are principles to live by for abundant happy, successful life.
- One day you will be gone. Maybe tomorrow, maybe 50 year, maybe today. You dont know. nobody know. This is for us to know that life is short. Knowing this, we must live to the fullest. You have to give your all, give your very best today, in everything you do, to your family, to everyone you encounter today. it is a reminder for you to live your best self everyday. What would you do, to live a positive life to all the people you encounter. The only things that ever matter, is how you made others feel, and how you felt in your own heart. It keep us focus on what really important, and what is REAL.
- There is nothing you cannot BE. DO. or HAVE. If there is one person in this planet that has been doing it before, that means YOU CAN TOO. It doesn’t mean that it will be easy, but it does means that it is possible. And as long as it is possible you can work toward it, make a plan, learn what need to be done, for you to live the craziest most abundant life. A life most consider impossible, but you know, most impossible broken down state I AM POSSIBLE. is simply a process of making a plan, and be willing to work with that plan.
- Nothing is worth it if it doesn’t make you happy. If it doesn’t i) Makes you happy ii) make you better. Don’t make time for it. Means, if it doesn’t make you happy while you are doing it, or it doesn’t make you happy as a result of doing it, it most likely not worth it. Just like everything is worth fighting for, it is going to require a real fight to win a great prize. You will have to suffer, and sacrifice for almost anything worthwhile in life, but you should ask yourself, DOES THIS MAKE ME HAPPY? if the answer is no, ask yourself, will this sacrifice i am making, lead to more happiness in long term, if not, you should let it go.
- Be yourself always. No exception. the only way you can live happy, successful in this life, is you be YOU. you will never be truely happy in your life, if you constantly doing things to please others, to compete with others, or to be liked another. you are unique and that is your greatest gift. When you follow your own path, regardless if that fits in with others, you open up space, for great things to enter your life. Compare yourself with no one. Compete with no other. Make your own decision.
- Everything you need is within you. in this world, we see example of people who seemingly have it all.